Brother Printer Review HL-2170W

Diposkan oleh mecky giroth on Friday, August 21, 2009

Summarize Article By: Erika Ayala

The Brother HL-2170W 23ppm laser printer was my savior a few weeks ago when I had to rush to class with no printed thesis report. The printer at home was a disaster, so I dropped by my dad's office on my way to school to check out his printer. I saw that the brand was Brother, which I'm not very familiar with, hence I doubted its capacity to give me my 50 pages of thesis in under 5 minutes.
On average, I'd say it printed about 20 pages in under a minute, so I got out of my dad's office in under five and got to my class just in time to submit my paper. No complicated buttons and fancy features. Just the buttons needed for printing, and I can even set it up wireless if I want to. It's also very convenient that the tray can hold up to 250 papers, so I don't have to constantly refill the tray. And as I said before, it prints really fast so there is no wasted time with this printer. I absolutely love this. I'm not a fan of fancy things and technology. For me, as long as something satisfies my need, which in this case high quality printouts in under a minute, I'm all for the product. The Brother HL-2170W 23ppm laser printer serves the purpose it was made for, and that's perfect for me.

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment